A Busy Fall

It's been over a month since I've updated this blog. Apart from teaching and the PCA's website and digital library projects, there's getting ready for England in the Spring semester. Yadda, yadda.

For a while it actually looked like I'd get in an update to the site, but it ain't gonna happen. I have listed some notable new pens there if any of you are interested.

In the meantime, I thought some of you might like to see how pens get photographed. Our house is small, by the way, no space for dedicated pen rooms or photo studio, but I make do.





Just to tease, here are some of the available goodies:






Dunno when I'll actually get time to do the site update or update this, but be well and keep in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment