Extend the Holiday Season: The Sale Continues

 I hope everyone had a good holiday season and are of good cheer. 

 

I want to thank everyone who bought a pen during the holiday season. You all kept us quite busy. And as a thank you I am extending the sale a bit longer. But I can't promise that it will go much beyond mid-January. So take advantage now. 

 

And if you need help making a choice let me be your personal shopper! Contact Rick and I will get you the right pen at the right price.

 

Here are a couple of holiday specials to get you thinking pens:

 

First off, I have listed nearly a dozen vintage Parkers, mostly Vacumatics including a Vacuumfiller Crystal and a couple of very special Senior Maximas. We now have our largest inventory of Parkers ever with more to come after the holidays. Ask if you don’t see what you want.

 

Right now I find myself with a lot of Pelikan 100Ns in green, black, gray, and tortoise. So, it seems time to move some of them out. 

 

So, I am going to offer an unprecedented 25% discount on green 100Ns, a 20% discount on grays, and a 15% discount on blacks. If you want to splurge on a tortoise Pelikan 100N or 101N you can get as much as 30% off depending on the pen. But there are only a few remaining.

 

WE ARE SOLD OUT OF M800s

And if that’s not enough, the 1987, first year Pelikan M800 is probably the greatest German pen since the Montblanc 139. They are superb, especially with the 14 Carat nib. And hard to find except that a small handful have washed up on my shores. Here’s the deal: have one with an early 18 Karat nib for $495 or with a 14 Carat nib for as little as $600. To put that in perspective I have sold them for as much as $950

 

But this sale of 100Ns and first year M800s will last only until I have sold off excess inventory. I don’t promise this sale will last.     

 

And if you don’t see what you want, ask. We have far more pens in back inventory than are on the site. And we have a full inventory of those perennial favorites, Pelikan 140s, 400s, and 400NNs in all the usual colors and then some.

 

And through year’s end we are offering free shipping within the US and an equivalent $15 discount on shipping worldwide.

 

Above all, be safe and stay healthy. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment