Oregon 2022-First Day-Farms

For the last three years we have foregone our annual pilgrimage to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. This year we are back on the road via our usual roadtrip, up the Sonoma Coast to Mendocino/Fort Bragg.

Mid-July, lots of traffic and stops for roadwork. The highlight of my day might have been at one of those stops where one of the workers noted, as we passed, "cool car." Egoist that I am I just assumed he meant us and not the Prius behind of the pickup in front. 

As we began from home Sharon noted that I really did not need to bring my cameras since I have photographed every inch of the coast. Armed with that challenge I decided to look to weathered and abandoned agricultural buildings, as the earliest European settlement was agricultural.

So here you are:






And the obligatory view from our window at Little River Inn:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment