Anyone who teaches can tell you that apart from dealing with education administrators, the worst part of academic life is marking undergraduate papers.

We, it's close to the midpoint of my semester and essays and quizzes (yes, quizzes in college) are coming at me fast and furious.

How not to lose my mind now that I no longer drink and grade?

By mixing it up with pens!

Here's a small selection of what I've been grading with over the last few days.

German safeties seem to be a favourite, here's an Astoria with a fine nib that is a dream to write with

This Aurora 80th Anniversary is a sweet little pen that masquerades as a continental overlay safety, and with a 14 K Bock nib it writes like a dream

This Goldfink is another favourite among the German safeties. I'm too lazy to pull out and pose the Osmia 6 and the Salamander I've used, as well.

Just to change things up, I've been using my Azure Parker Senior Maxima with an incredibly flexxy fine nib to mark papers as well.

This is a bit of a cheat. There's no way I could ever mark papers with the music nib on this Rossi 800N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment