Pelikan Blue o' Blue


I just got in four of these, one for me and three for whoever gets them first.

As far as I can tell, the street price on these is around $475.00.

So, I'm going to undersell those guys significantly and offer these pens for $425.00 ending this weekend.

Some choice of nibs possible.

First I want them gets them.

I've just been informed that there is one lower price out there with which I cannot compete (and no, I'm not gonna tell you who, do your own homework!)

So here's the deal: Lovely as these pens are, they still do not come with the older style turning knob with the gold medallion. I have a store of these and would be happy to replace the new style turning knobs with a "gold dot" one on any purchase.

No one else can do that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment