German No Name Pens

These are a lot of about fifty German No Name Pens that a client offered to me a while back. They were interesting and came with a great backstory, so I bought them, put them in a box and got very busy.

Now I want to “re-home” them, as they say. So here they are.







GNN1/2 are probably the most interesting of this lot of pens. They are Kaweco Dia 805As and the initials on them are those of the founder of the firm, Heinrich Koch. I have a letter of provenance that goes with the pens. They are unused and have goldplated alloy Kaweco OM nibs. $225.00. I have just two of these.

GNN3 kind of speaks for itself, a wartime "Elita" pen. It has no clip, though I could fit one, and has a fine flexible steel Bock nib. It appears never to have been used. $95.00

GNN4 are a group of wartime no names, with a very flexible gold plated Degussa OM nibs. I have a bunch of these and will choose for you the nicest. Most of them appear never to have been used. $95.00

GNN5 another group of wartime no name this time in black chased celluloid with a gold plated Bock OM nib. I have a bunch of these also, in varous patterns and will choose for you the nicest. They appear never to have been used. $95.00

These pens are as I got them. On request I will polish them. All pens are in working order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment