Help Wanted: The PENguin

After more than five years as webmaster-extraordinaire, Gillian Hart has decided to devote more time to several of her own projects and has asked to step back as webmaster for The PENguin. No one has done more to ensure the success of this project and I find it hard to think of The PENguin without Gilly. I want to take this opportunity to thank her for everything she has done and for putting up with me.

Now, however, I need someone who can not only step into her formidable shoes, but to take a somewhat larger role than previously. As I have become increasingly involved with Bonhams & Butterfields, I have not had as much time for the site. Therefore the ideal person for this position will not only be able to work in HTML and CSS (as necessary), but will take an active role in creating content and announcing updates to penboards and social media. In short, the new person will work as a partner with me on the site.

The hours are flexible, the compensation negotiable. At times there will be tight deadlines and, above all, the person chosen must be able to work independently, take initiative, be responsible and, after a trial period, offer a longterm commitment.

If you are interested in becoming webmaster for The PENguin, please contact me: rickpropas@comcast.net. Résumés appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment