Back to Pens, Briefly

Well, the Bonhams and Butterfields Limited Edition pen auction on which I worked for several months last fall has come and gone, and while I was not able to attend, the reports are that it was a success, surprisingly so in this economy and preceded, as it was, by another prestigious pen auction just two days before.

I've just gotten the final results of the auction. You can find them here:

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR&screen=ResultsXML&iSaleNo=17340

I want to thank Martin Gammon for giving the the chance to work on the auction, and to think him, Ivan Briggs, Patrick Sumner, who took some stunning photos, and Bekka Saks as well as the rest of the folks I worked with for welcoming me and providing lots of support. It was a great experience and I look forward to working with these folks again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment