They're Here!


First, no peeking to the bottom of the post, gotta go through the suspense with me. FedEx said they would deliver before 10:30 and they did. It's amazing how fast stuff can move between Cologne and California. The package was picked up at 5:44 PM and delivered here at 9:50 the next morning. As I figure it, 36 hours.

So, with trembling hands I take the box from the delivery person, scurry off to my desk, set it down and slowwwwly begin to unveil the treasures within.
There has to be documentation, and if you can read it, you now have a clue.

More Packaging. This is valuable stuff.

Now we get a peek at the real deal, any guesses what we have here?





Voila! Two Tortoise M800's and a K800 ballpoint. Unfortunately, the ballpoint is not the mythical D800 pencil I was promised, but, in all, pretty cool!

These are more tortoise 800s than I've had in hand at any one time.

The set is spoken for and a lucky person on The PENguin waiting list will get the pen.

So, in all a fine pen day.

Now I gotta ship out some other stuff, pay the State of California for the taxes my accountant missed, and deal with a failing water pump in the BMW. Life ain't perfect, but it's pretty good.

Comments

Speedmaster said…
Glad to see the blog here ... I'll keep visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment