Port Aransas

--> Our final day here was spent on the coastal islands in Port Aransas on Mustang Island and on Padre Island at the Malaquite National Shoreline.

I have to say that left to myself, I could stay here another few days. In fact, for me, it took a day or so for me to “get” this place, but now another few days of beach hiking and kicking back would go down real well. So here is my appreciation of the coastal islands.




I'd heard of driving along the beach, never done it before

Fortunately the shark did not attack the BMW, but watching him devour the Jeep was no treat

then there were the giant pink octupi


Tomorrow, on to our final stop, Austin, before pointing ourselves westward with home as our destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment