Too Many Pictures of the Lake



We spent our last day of the trip driving and hiking at the lake. Not much more to say, except that I took too many photos. Unlike Thursday, when the light was muted today was crystal clear showing off the gem of a lake at its best.

Sharon was patient, partially because we had managed to assemble a very nice picnic lunch to follow our walk and partially because she loves this area as much as I do.











Tomorrow we drive down the familiar west slope of the Sierras through gold mining country and home.

Once I get caught up, shipping pens that folks purchased while I was away and listing the backlog of pens not on the site, I plan to do some proper photo finishing and offer some carefully curated albums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Scotland, Slowly

A New Consignment